NOA MEDCARE TERMS and CONDITIONS
The website (www.noamedcare.co.uk) is an internet service published by NOA Medcare Health Travel Agency. These subjects here apply to all our Treatment Packages.
NOA Medcare Health Travel Agency hereinafter referred to as NOA the Facilitator.
Information About Us;NOA the Facilitator aims to deliver a high quality service that is affordable and clear for our customers.
Our role as a “third party facilitator” is to allow our customers to experience excellent medical services and/or healthcare around the world. We will work hard to focus on the customer’s needs and interests. NOA the Facilitator commits itself to provide the customer with the service agreed upon by both sides. The price of the overall service “the quote” that we supply will be subject to change until the contract between the customer and NOA the Facilitator comes into existence and the booking is confirmed. NOA the Facilitator reserves the right to change prices at any time. In this case Customer will be informed before a contract has been created between parties. Price changes will not affect a contract once it has been established. Prices and services in a contract will only be binding for that contract at the time of the invoice.
All additional costs (such as accommodation, transportation to and from the airport etc.) if provided by the Facilitator will be explained and included in the quote and is subject to change until a contract has been established.
The quote will include a list of services that the customer has requested, that the Facilitator can or will offer and is agreed upon with their partners around the world. Customer’s quote will always be explained and it is the his/her responsibility to seek clarification before booking is confirmed.
The contract between the Customer and NOA the Facilitator only comes into existence after the client sends agreed payment or deposit and receival invoice has been issued by NOA the Facilitator. A contract and invoice means confirmation of a legal booking of our services and the customer’s acknowledgement of such. The date on the invoice will be considered as the starting point of the contract.
NOA the Facilitator will act as the Representative of medical provider abroad. It is acknowledged by Customer that NOA as a Facilitator does not provide medical services and it is expressly agreed that no liability whatsoever will attach to it arising out of the performance or non-performance of these Trading Terms or the Treatment Plans or any modifications to it.
By accepting these Terms and Conditions, Customer also agrees that NOA does not hold medical qualifications and shall not be held responsible or liable for any medical negligence or malpractice by Customer’s chosen Service Provider directly or indirectly advised by NOA. Similarly, NOA the Facilitator shall not take any responsibility or liability for the complications and dissatisfactions arising from Service Provider’s treatments. NOA’s role is solely to facilitate a pre consultation and/or dialogue between Customer and his/her Service Provider. We highly recommend that Customer reads Service Provider’s Terms and Conditions and consent forms carefully prior to proceeding with his/her treatments. Under no circumstances whatsoever NOA as the Facilitator will be liable for any losses howsoever arising from the damages between Customer and third party Service Provider (operator, clinic, hospital).
The treatment plans offered by NOA as a result of email exchanges, telephone conversations or video consultations are purely based on the information (i.e. the pictures, test results, prescriptions, x-rays, etc.) provided by the Customer and reviewed by the Service Provider. Therefore, Customer’s treatment plan may change when the Service Provider examines him/her in person before the Medical Procedure starts.
We at NOA Medcare will not be held responsible for;
Customer’s failure to follow travel itinerary, for any travel issues or delays.For medical disputes of any kind between Customer and the Hospital or Clinic and for unforeseen issues that arise outside of a contract.In addition to any liability expressly or by implication excluded under these Trading Terms, NOA shall not be liable for consequential losses and its liability shall not in any case exceed a total amount equivalent to the amount payable by the patient for the treatment he/she received.
While we have tried to provide accurate and timely information, there may be technical or factual inaccuracies and typographical errors, for which we apologise and we accept no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions on our website to the extent permitted by law. We reserve the right to make changes and corrections at any time, without notice.
NOA will provide the Customer with schedules containing the information below;
Detailed Information about Customer’s selected package.Detailed information about the costs of the subject package.Detailed information about visa and passport requirements (this information can also be seen from https://www.evisa.gov.tr/en/)Information about health formalities required for the journey and the stay.The name, address and telephone number of Customer’s Service Provider or of an agency in that locality on whose assistance Customer can call.
NOA the Facilitator does not directly operate or control the services offered by accommodation, travel (airline) or transfer companies. We strongly recommend Customers to buy both Medical and Travel Insurances for every single person travelling for medical treatment in abroad. It is a condition of Customer’s purchasing a Treatment Package from NOA that he/she takes out insurance with an approved insurer. This is required to indemnify Customer for any losses suffered because of insolvency, travel problems or medical issues. Customer’s acceptance of these Terms and Conditions constitutes acceptance of this obligation. Please note that all surgery and travel may have a risk attached to it and so it is the Customer’s responsibility to be aware of all this prior to payment and creation of a contract.
If Customer wants to proceed with the different treatment plan instead of the agreed one, then he/she will receive a revised price quotation and the balance to the Service Provider will be adjusted based on the initial payments made. In the case of treatment plan changes, the duration of stay may also change. NOA (the Facilitator) takes no responsibility for this and cannot be held liable for the non-arrangement or disorganisation of extra days stayed or extra cost of stay.
Due to personal or any other circumstances Customer have the option not to go ahead. In these cases Customer will receive a refund after deductions for, among other things, tests, administration and consultations. NOA the Facilitator also helps with hotel and transport arrangements but all customers are responsible for any cancellation. Please note that for some hotels or transfer companies once Customer’s reservation is confirmed it may be wholly non-refundable.
The Customer must arrange their own travel vaccinations and relevant medical checks for their destination before travelling and they must arrange their own flights to the relevant treatment location and their own valid passport and visas. NOA the Facilitator does not accept responsibility for Customer missing his/her flight, including connections.
The Customer’s OBLIGATIONS are also to:
Hold a valid, acceptable passport.Have a visa, if necessary.Have other documentation depending on the country.Submit in advance of travel, passenger information to his/her airline.Meet the entry requirements for both final destinations and any stop-off points en-route.Seek advice from his/her local GP if needed.Provide NOA the Facilitator with such information and materials as the NOA may reasonably require in order to supply the Services and ensure that such information is accurate in all material respects.Submit details of medical history to chosen Service Provider in selected country. (this is partly to ensure Customer’s suitability for the planned surgery). By accepting these Terms and Conditions, Customer agrees NOA the Facilitator can share the details of his/her medical history, including his/her pictures, test results, prescriptions, x-rays, with the Service Provider. NOA the Facilitator is not liable if the medical history form has not been completed thoroughly or honestly or if any information is withheld.Co-operate with NOA the Facilitator in all matters relating to the Services.Pay all booking fees due and owing to NOA the Facilitator.By accepting these Terms and Conditions, Customer permits NOA to obtain his/her patient file (including his/her treatment plan, examination and treatment results along with before and after pictures) from the Service Provider for NOA’s records.Comply with any relevant obligations and provide such consents, as are set out in this agreement.Customers can get health advice about their specific needs or any required or recommended vaccinations well in advance of travel. This information can be obtained from, among others, the following websites: www.fco.gov.uk, www.hpa.org.uk, www.nathnac.org
DISPUTESIn the event of a dispute between you and the healthcare and/or service provider, this would be conducted under the country in which your medical procedure took place unless otherwise agreed. Our Liability is limited to a duty of care in our capacity as a third party facilitator.
CANCELLATIONSNOA reserves the right to keep the deposit regardless of the time of cancellation (whether it is failure to attend or declining to continue with any agreed procedure).
If NOA the Facilitator have to cancel or change Customer’s booking, firstly Customer would be immediately informed. In such circumstances, Customer can choose to rearrange his/her procedure with NOA the Facilitator or cancel his/her booking and get a refund calculated on a scale. However, NOA the Facilitator is not responsible for any losses or expenses Customer suffers because of circumstances beyond NOA the Facilitator’s control. Circumstances beyond NOA the Facilitator’s control or FORCE MAJEURE include the following:
Flight delays or cancellations,Terrorist activity, war,Civil unrest, strike,Bad weather such as hurricane, flooding etc.Earthquake.ComplaintsThe NOA takes all complaints seriously. We request that all complaints are made in writing and forwarded to The NOA Customer Care Team by email
You will receive a reply within 21 working days.
Prices & Payments
All prices given and all payments received will be in Great British Pounds (GBP) and may affect your costs due to the foreign exchange rates for your currency. NOA the Facilitator cannot be held responsible for the exchange rates given by your bank and/or your card issuer.
All payments by credit card will incur a flat rate charge on top of your payment and will be applied automatically to cover associated bank charges.
Accessing our siteAccess to our site is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Intellectual property rightsNOA the Facilitator is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in this site and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy and may download extracts of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference ONLY but must not be posted online or shared or used for other purposes.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us.
Our site changes regularlyWe aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Viruses, hacking and other offencesYou must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Your concernsIf you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact [email protected]
Thank you for visiting our site.
DisclaimerNOA MedCare Travel Agency does not offer medical or legal advice. Our aim is to provide our customers access to quality and world class medical services as quickly as possible at affordable prices as a medical travel facilitator.
We cannot however accept any responsibility for the outcome of any medical or surgical treatment you receive based on any information you receive from us. We act as facilitators introducing our customers to our service partners and assist with the logistics of organising the treatment.
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting personally identifiable information you may provide us through the website.
For the purpose of applicable data protection legislation -including but not limited to GDPR (EU) 2016/679 (known as General Data Protection Regulation)
The company responsible for your personal data is NOA Medcare Health Travel Agency.
In order to provide the best possible service to our customers, we need to process certain information about you. We only ask for details that will genuinely help us to help you like below;
- Date of birth
- Information you’d put into forms or surveys on our site at any time
- Contact details
- Record of any correspondence.
- Emergency contacts and details of any dependants
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site
- Any extra information that you choose to tell us.
5- Under General Data Protection Regulation, we ensure that your personal data is processed fairly, lawfully and transparently, without adversely affecting your rights. We would only process your personal data if at least one of the following basis applies:
- You have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes.
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at the request of you prior to entering into a contract.
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
- Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or of another natural person.
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller and/or
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party such as our credit card payment processing, except where such interests are overridden by the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
6- Your personal data collected is used for the subjects below:
- The main reason for using your personal details is to help inform you of the services that we provide and to provide said service that may be suitable for you. The more information we have about you, your circumstances and your medical history, the more we can tailor our services to your requirements.
- Allow you to use our interactive services if you want to.
- Price information about existing or other goods and services that might interest you.
- Marketing and profiling activities. If you don’t want to be contacted for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box that you will find on screen or send an email to [email protected] requesting to unsubscribe from our list.
- Present website content more effectively to you.
-To help us to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
Please note: We don’t identify individuals to our advertisers, but we do give them aggregate information to help them reach their target audience and we may use information we have collected to display advertisements to that audience. In addition, if you don’t want us to use your personal data for any reason you can let us know at any time by contacting us at [email protected] and we will delete your data from all our systems. However, you acknowledge this will limit our ability to provide the best possible services to you. In some cases, the collection of personal data may be a statutory or contractual requirement, and we will be limited in the services we can provide you if you don’t provide your personal data in these cases.
7- Storing and safeguarding your personal data
We are committed to taking all reasonable and appropriate steps to protect the personal information that we hold from misuse, loss, or unauthorised access. We do this by having in place a range of appropriate technical and organisational measures. These include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss of or unauthorised access to your personal information please let us know immediately.
By sharing your personal data with us, you agree to this arrangement. We will do what we reasonably can to keep your data secure. Your personal data is kept in our servers for as long as we need to and/or for as long as we have your permission to keep it. In any event, we will conduct an annual review to ascertain whether we need to keep your personal data. Your personal data will be deleted if we no longer need it.
We invest significant resources to protect your personal information, from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. However, no internet-based site can be 100% secure and so we cannot be held responsible for unauthorised or unintended access that is beyond our control.
If you want to check or change what types of cookies you accept, this can usually be altered within your browser settings.
Most web browsers will accept cookies but if you would rather we didn’t collect data in this way you can choose to accept all or some, or reject cookies in your browser’s privacy settings. However, rejecting all cookies means that you may not be able to take full advantage of all our website’s features. Each browser is different, so check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
Cookies can also be categorised as follows:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to use the website effectively, such as when applying for a job, and therefore cannot be turned off. Without these cookies, the services available to you on our website cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet.
- Performance cookies: These cookies enable us to monitor and improve the performance of our website. For example, they allow us to count visits, identify traffic sources and see which parts of the site are most popular.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced features. For instance, we may be able to provide you with news or updates relevant to the services you use. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, font and other parts of web pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have requested such as viewing a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect is usually anonymised.
9- When are allowed to disclose your information:
- If/when owners decide to sell this business, they can disclose it to the potential buyer(s).
- If Noa Medcare Health Travel Agency or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur and that any acquirer of Noa Medcare Health Travel Agency may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
- We can disclose it if we have a legal obligation to do so, or in order to protect other people’s property, safety or rights.- We may contract with third parties to supply services to you on our behalf. These may include payment processing, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data.
10- As a Customer you have the rights to:
- Request access to deletion of or correction of your personal data held by us at no cost to you.- Be informed of what data processing is taking place.- Restrict processing to object to processing of your personal data and complain to a supervisory authority.
- You can ask us not to use your data for marketing. You can do by contacting us at any time at [email protected]*
* Sensitive Information: Because email communications are not always secure, please do not include credit card or other sensitive Data (such as racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion, health, or the like) in your emails to us.
11- Updates and Changes
We keep this Policy under regular review and update it from time to time. Please review this policy periodically for changes.
If you do not accept the amended Policy, please stop using this Site.
12- Our Legal Bases for Processing Your Data
We use three of the legal bases set out in GDPR.
We can process your data where it “processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract”. In plain language, this will apply if:
- you attend an appointment with us and/or
- agree to proceed with services provided by us.
We can process your data where it “is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by [us] or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights or freedoms of [you] which require protection of personal data.”
We don’t think that any of the following activities prejudice individuals in any way – in fact, they help us to offer you a more tailored, efficient service, so everyone’s a winner! However, you do have the right to object to us processing your personal data on this basis.
In certain circumstances, we are required to obtain your consent to the processing of your personal data in relation to certain activities. Depending on exactly what we are doing with your information, this consent will be opt-in consent or soft opt-in consent. Typically we would seek consent prior to the end of the legitimate interest period in order to continue processing data for direct marketing purposes.
GDPR states that (opt-in) consent is "any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the data subject's wishes by which he or she, by a statement or by a clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her." In plain language, this means that:
- you have to give us your consent freely, without us putting you under any type of pressure;
- you have to know what you are consenting to – so we'll make sure we give you enough information;
- you should have control over which processing activities you consent to and which you don’t. We provide these finer controls within our privacy preference centre; and
- you need to take positive and affirmative action in giving us your consent – we're likely to provide a tick box for you to check so that this requirement is met in a clear and unambiguous fashion.